There is no in-built cookie export feature in Multilogin. However, it is still possible to export them using third-party extensions.
Solution for Stealthfox
- Install this extension while using Stealthfox or a regular Firefox browser
- Click on it and select "Export cookies for all domains"
- Save cookies as a .txt file.
Solution for Mimic
- Install this extension while using Mimic or a regular Chrome browser
- Visit a website you need cookies exported from (this has to be done for each website, as this extension does not support exporting cookies from all of them in one click)
- Click the extension icon and select "Export" – cookies will be copied into your clipboard
- Paste the copied details into a text editor (for example, Notepad) and save the file in a .txt format