Error: Fingerprint composition failed
Sometimes while creating browser profiles, you may encounter the following error: "Fingerprint composition failed". Usually there are 3 things that can be causing it:
- Clicking "Get new fingerprint" too many times. If that is the case, wait for a minute or restart the app.
- Trying to create a browser profile while the browser components are downloading and there is a green bar at the top of the app window. In this case, wait until the components are fully downloaded and the green bar disappears.
- Ongoing server-side issue. You can check our Telegram channel for an update or contact support.
Alternatively, you can send us the log files, and we will look into the issue further. To make sure the log file has all the needed details, follow the steps below.
- Restart Multilogin
- Try to recreate the issue and prompt the error message you've received before
- Go to "My account" and click "Open logs directory":
- A folder will open up. Archive all log files in that folder and send the ZIP or RAR file to [email protected]