Error: There was an issue generating fingerprints based on your criteria
Sometimes while creating browser profiles, you may encounter the following errors:
- "There was an issue generating fingerprints based on your criteria"
- "Fingerprint composition failed"
In order to resolve this issue, first try restarting the app. If the issue persists, the following needs to be done:
- Go to the "My account" → "Preferences" section and scroll down to the screen resolution settings
- Set Native to be your original screen resolution (check your computer's screen parameters for Windows and Mac). If you work in a team, it should be the smallest screen resolution in your team
- Set Minimal to something you are comfortable to work with
- Maximal should not be bigger than Native
The values you set here will determine the screen resolution (window size) of your browser profiles. The system will automatically select the value between Minimal and Maximal settings during profile creation.