911 S5 Proxy
This page explains how to set up Multilogin with 911 S5 Proxy solution. You can find more information about this proxy provider on their official website.
Setting up 911 S5 proxies
- Launch 911 S5 proxy application and go to the 'Program' tab.
- Add paths to Mimic and Stealthfox .exe files. Executable files are located in C:\Users\%username%\.multiloginapp.com\data\deps\com\multiloginapp\browser-[browser_name]\..
- Switch to the 'ProxyList' tab and double-click on a proxy you would like to use.
- Launch Multilogin and create a Stealthfox/Mimic browser profile with SOCKS5 proxy by placing the IP and port from the 'Local proxy' section of the 911 application. Username and password fields should be left empty.
- Launch the browser profile.