Adding browser profiles
To add a browser profile (also called browser session), use the following process:
- Click on “ADD BROWSER PROFILE”
- Enter the name of the browser profile
- Choose the browser you want to use
- Fill in the proxy* (optional)
- Configure browser privacy settings
- Choose a user agent from the list of suggested ones or use your own
- Select what counter-fingerprinting technologies you want to use in this browser profile
- Click “Save”
After saving you will a see new browser profiles added.
Need more information on browser profiles? Check our Academy page.