The page "My account" contains three sections that will allow you to change your application and default browser profile settings. This article describes the available values and how you can alter them.
In this section, you can do the following:
- Change your account password safely
- Cancel your subscription
- Check the app logs by clicking "Open logs directory"
- Log out of all Multilogin accounts
Default profile settings
Default browser type
Here you can set which browser type will be selected by default:
- Mimic is built on Chrome
- Stealthfox is built on Firefox
Choosing between the two is a matter of your personal preference.
Default languages for Mimic and Stealthfox
If you would like your web pages to be displayed in a specific language, you can select it here. Click "Edit" → search your language → drag and drop it at the top of the list on the right. If a web page is available in the selected language, it will be used to display it.
Screen resolution settings
The values you set here will determine the screen resolution (window size) of your browser profiles. The system will automatically select the value between Minimal and Maximal settings during profile creation.
- Native is your original screen resolution (check your computer's screen parameters for Windows and macOS)
- Minimal should be something you are comfortable to work with
- Maximal should not be bigger than Native
In this section you can enable or disable passwords, bookmarks and browser history saving for your profiles.
In this section, you can select the following values:
- Interface language: English, Russian, Chinese
- Profile update warning: enable or disable a pop-up on every profile update
- Help widget: easily start a chat with support right from the app