Unable to start Multilogin
An issue with Multilogin being stuck on the loading screen can occur for several reasons, which are described in this article.
If your system timezone is not synced, you may encounter this issue. To resolve it, complete the following steps.
- Go to your Windows settings by clicking “Start” → “Settings”
- Choose the “Time & language” section → “Date & time”
- Enable the “Set time zone automatically” setting and click “Sync now”
- Delete the multiloginapp.com folder located in the following directory: C:\Users\%username%\
- Restart the app
- Go to Apple menu → "System preferences"
- Click "Date & Time" and set the date and time automatically, then choose the network time server for your region
- Click "Time Zone" and set the time zone automatically using current location
- Delete the multiloginapp.com folder located in the following directory: /Users/%username%/
Cmd + Shift + Hto open a user folder, then press
Cmd + Shift + .(period) to show hidden files.
- Restart the app
Some internet service providers may block www.multilogin.com or www.multiloginapp.com domains. Here are several known examples:
- Three UK
- Virgin Media
- Vivo (Brasil)
To check if that is the case for you, try connecting to a VPN, another Wi-Fi network or use mobile internet as a hotspot and then restart Multilogin. This can also help if the speed of your current ISP is slow.
3rd party apps
Antivirus, Firewall, VPN, and certain proxy applications (Proxifier and SocksEscort) installed on your computer may block Multilogin from working correctly. The best option here is to uninstall such apps, but you can also try to disable them or whitelist Multilogin in their settings.
If your computer's system locale language is not English, you may encounter this issue too. In order to resolve it, follow these instructions and change your system locale language to English.
Another solution can be flushing your DNS. You can find the instructions on how to do it on this page.