Multilogin is stuck on the loading screen
An issue with Multilogin being stuck on the loading screen can occur for several reasons, which are described in this article.
Some Internet service providers block www.multilogin.com or www.multiloginapp.com domains. To confirm that this is the case, try launching Multilogin using a different ISP or mobile internet (3/4G connection). Here are some known internet service providers that block Multilogin:
- Virgin Media
If your system timezone is not synced, you may encounter this issue. To resolve it, complete the following steps.
- Go to your Windows settings by clicking “Start” → “Settings”
- Choose the “Time & language” section → “Date & time”
- Enable the “Set time zone automatically” setting and click “Sync now”
- Delete the multiloginapp.com folder located in the following directory: C:\Users\%username%\
- Restart the app
- Go to Apple menu → "System preferences"
- Click "Date & Time" and set the date and time automatically, then choose the network time server for your region
- Click "Time Zone" and set the time zone automatically using current location
- Delete the multiloginapp.com folder located in the following directory: /Users/%username%/
- Restart the app
Another reason for the loading screen issue can be using a VPN. Multilogin only works with the OpenVPN protocol. Try launching Multilogin with your VPN turned off and see if the issue persists.
3rd party apps
Antivirus or Firewall installed on the computer may block Multilogin from downloading the components. Try to disable the antivirus or whitelist the Multilogin app in its settings.
If your computer's system locale language is not English, you may encounter this issue too. In order to resolve it, follow these instructions and change your system locale language to English.
Another solution can be flushing your DNS. You can find the instructions on how to do it on this page.