Account & Subscription FAQ
- Do you have a trial period?
- Can I use Solo on multiple devices at the same time?
- I don’t receive email codes
- Can I change my email?
- Can I update my billing details?
- Do you offer discounts?
- Why is my plan expired?
- Do you delete the data of a cancelled account?
- I have an account. How can I register a new one?
- I have an account. How can I resubscribe?
- Do you have an affiliate program?
Do you have a trial period?
While we don’t offer trials for Multilogin 6, we do have a full money-back guarantee. If something doesn’t work out for you, simply contact us within 14 days after the purchase, and we will issue a full refund.
We are also happy to invite you to try Multilogin X beta for free (no credit card required)! It’s a web-based app with several long-awaited features: advanced team management, workspaces, trash bin, and, of course, our hallmark scientific browser profiles that guarantee you a secure and reliable browsing experience.
Can I use Solo on multiple devices at the same time?
It is possible to launch an account with any subscription type on multiple computers at the same time, as there's no binding to hardware. However, the Solo plan is still intended to be used by a single person. In comparison with the Solo plan, Collaboration plans (Team, Scale, and Custom) offer the following features:
- Active session lock, which prevents users from accessing the same profiles if they are already running
- Team members, which are separate Multilogin accounts with their own login credentials: you can sort profiles into groups and give your team members different levels of access rights
- Profile transfers to other Multilogin accounts
I don’t receive email codes
If you would like to log in to your billing dashboard, but don’t receive verification codes to your email, make sure to check your Spam, Social and Promo folders. If the email is not there, our support team will be glad to help you further.
Can I change my email?
Due to current technical limitations, we are unable to change your Multilogin app or billing email address. We understand that this functionality is much needed, and we are working on adding it as soon as possible.
Can I update my billing details?
To ensure the safety of your account, editing the details is disabled in your billing dashboard. However, we still can update them for you from our end. Contact support and we’ll help you out!
Do you offer discounts?
We are glad to offer discounts for our long-term subscriptions.
- Buy 5 months, get 6: if you get a semi-annual subscription, you will only pay for 5 months and get 1 more for free
- Buy 9 months, get 12: if you get an annual subscription, you will only pay for 9 months and get 3 more for free.
Let us know which offer suits you best!
Why is my plan expired?
This usually happens if the recurring payment is not received. You can check the subscription status in your billing dashboard.
- The “Subscription” tab will show if your plan is expired and needs payment. You can also check your next due date next to the “Next billing“ line.
- The “Billing details” page will help you change the payment method if needed.
- Finally, click “Invoices” and if you have an unpaid invoice, click “Pay now“.
Do you delete the data of a cancelled account?
Your data is encrypted and saved on our cloud servers and won’t be lost if you miss the due date and your account gets cancelled. You will regain access to it as soon as the subscription is paid.
I have an account. How can I register a new one?
- Open your Multilogin app and click “My Account” → “Log out”
- Click "Create new account" on the main app screen, and proceed with plan selection
I have an account. How can I resubscribe?
You can reactivate your subscription in a few simple clicks.
- Log in to your billing dashboard and click “Subscription”
- Сlick “Renew subscription“ to renew your previous plan
- Сlick “Choose plan“ to select a different one
- Pay the newly created invoice in the “Invoices“ section
- To see the change, you may need to restart your app
Do you have an affiliate program?
Yes! Feel free to contact [email protected] so that we can discuss your idea.