The last time you opened Multilogin, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows
In order to resolve the error, it must be done through the terminal:
- Go to the activity monitor and quit Multilogin.
- Then open MacOS Terminal and paste the following commands one-by-one:
defaults write -app multilogin NSQuitAlwaysKeepsWindows -bool false
defaults write com.apple.CrashReporter DialogType none
- Go to /Users/your mac user name/Library/Saved Application State/ folder
- Delete file com.multiloginapp.installer-jet.multilogin.savedState
- Start Multilogin and everything should work.