Setting up Multilogin with Oxylabs
This article will guide you through the process of adding an Oxylabs proxy to Multilogin. You can find more information about this proxy provider on their official website.
- Click "Create new" and go to the "Proxy" tab
- Select "HTTP" in "Connection type"
- Put pr.oxylabs.io into the "New address" field
- Put 7777 into the "Port" field
- Add a prefix customer- at the beginning of your Oxylabs username and put it into the "Login" field
- Put your proxy Password into the "Password" field
host:port:username:passwordand other fields will be populated automatically.
- Click "Check proxy" → "Create profile" → "Start"