Paying an invoice
To make the payment, log in to your billing dashboard and click “Invoices” → “Pay now“, then check out the official step-by-step guide on how to pay a cryptocurrency invoice via our provider CoinGate.
We accept over 50 cryptocurrencies – you can check out the full list here. Specifically, we accept such popular options as TRC-20 and ERC-20.
To make the payment, log in to your billing dashboard and click “Invoices” → “Pay now“:
- For TRC-20: select the TRON network first
- For ERC-20: select the Ethereum network first
Handling expired invoices
My crypto order has expired
If you haven’t paid your crypto invoice yet, you can generate a new link in your billing dashboard by clicking “Invoices” → “Pay now”.
I paid, but my crypto order has expired
If you have paid your crypto invoice, but the order shows up as expired, you can still request CoinGate to accept your payment.
- Visit your payment link again and click “Refund request“
- Enter your details and tick the box next to "Accept if possible, and mark the invoice as "Paid", instead of refunding me"
- If possible, CoinGate will accept your payment and your subscription will be activated
- If not possible, CoinGate will refund the amount you paid to the provided wallet, and you will need to pay the invoice again