Working with groups
With Multilogin you can organize your profiles by placing them into different groups. By default, all browser profiles appear in the “Unassigned” group.
Creating a group
- Click “All profiles” and select the “Groups” tab at the top
- Click “Add new group”, enter its name and click “Save”
Adding profiles to a group
You can add browser profiles to a group one by one or in bulk.
- Hover over the empty space on the left of your profile list in the “All profiles” section or in the “Unassigned” group
- Select browser profile(s) that you want to add to a group and click “Move to group”
- Choose an existing group or click “Add new group” in the window that will open and click “Move”