Opening and closing browser profiles
Opening a browser profile
- Click the “Start” button alongside the browser profile to open it.
- As soon as the browser opens, you will see the Multilogin start page. This page shows your current IP address, operating system, geolocation, and User-agent values.
- You are now ready to use the browser profile for target websites.
- If you need to save your session data, you also need to make sure that you close the profile correctly (read more here).
Updating the browser start page
The start page for a particular browser profile can be set in the “Overview” section:
Closing a browser profile
Apart from the regular X button, there are two more ways to close a browser profile.
Close & Save button
Click the puzzle icon in the top right corner of the browser profile window, and click or pin the Multilogin logo icon. You will see two options:
- “Close & Save” – performs the same function as the regular X button (saves your tabs and session data).
- “Close without saving” – closes the profile without saving any tabs or session data.
The “Stop” button in the main application interface allows you to save and close a browser session without switching to its browser window.
Bring to Front button
The Bring to Front button allows quickly switching to an active session window. The window will be moved on top of all other windows.