Mobile browser profiles
Mobile browser profiles allow accessing functionality that is not available for the desktop browser and getting more trust from target websites.
When you create a new mobile browser profile our fingerprint builder will make sure to add all the relevant fingerprints that a real mobile device will have, such as:
- Screen resolution
- User agent and platform value
- WebGL parameters
To create a mobile browser profile, use the following process:
- Click on “New browser profile” on the left navigation panel
- Enter the name of the browser profile
- Select which Android as the operating system
- Press "Edit proxy settings" if you would like to add proxies
- All browser privacy settings and fingerprints have now been generated automatically to its full capacity, but you may configure them if needed.
- You can edit all IP related settings (TimeZone, WebRTC, and Geolocation) after the Proxy settings
- If you press the "Advanced" settings button on the left navigation panel, you will be able to manage each parameter individually
- Click “Create profile”
After saving, you will see a new browser profile added.