Mobile browser profiles
Mobile browser profiles emulate the behavior of mobile browsers and allow accessing functionality that is not available for desktop browsers. This helps get more trust from target websites.
When you create a new mobile browser profile, our fingerprint builder will add all the relevant fingerprints that a real mobile device has, such as:
- Screen resolution
- User-agent and platform value
- WebGL parameters
To create a mobile browser profile, use the following process:
- Click "Create New" in the left navigation panel
- Enter the name of the browser profile
- Select "Android" as the operating system
- Select the "Proxy" tab if you would like to add proxies
host:port:username:passwordand other fields will be populated automatically.
- Click the "Check proxy" button to check the proxy connection
- All browser privacy settings and fingerprints have now been generated automatically to their full capacity, but you may configure them if needed
We recommend keeping all other default settings unchanged for the profile's best performance.
- You can edit all IP related settings (TimeZone, WebRTC, and Geolocation) after the Proxy settings
- If you press the "Advanced" settings tab on the left navigation panel, you will be able to manage each parameter individually
- Click “Create profile”
After saving, you will see a new profile added to the list of your profiles.