Mobile browser profiles
Mobile browser profiles emulate the behavior of mobile browsers and allow accessing functionality that is not available for desktop browsers, such as changing screen orientation, zooming in and out of the page, or interacting with a page as if using a touch screen. This helps get more trust from target websites.
When you create a new mobile browser profile, our fingerprint builder will add all the relevant fingerprints that a real mobile device has, such as:
- Screen resolution (typical for mobile devices)
- User-agent and platform (Android browsers values)
- Fonts (typical for mobile devices)
- WebGL parameters
- MaxTouchpoints (navigator object telling the maximum number of simultaneous touch contact points supported by the current device). MaxTouchPoints value can be checked here.
To create a mobile browser profile, use the following process:
- Click "Create New" in the left navigation panel
- Enter the name of the browser profile
- Select "Android" as the operating system
- Select the "Proxy" tab if you would like to add proxies Paste the proxy details into the "IP or host" field in the format
host:port:username:passwordand other fields will be populated automatically.
- Click the "Check proxy" button to check the proxy connection
- All browser privacy settings and fingerprints have now been generated automatically to their full capacity, but you may configure them if needed
- Click "Create profile"
After saving, you will see a new profile added to the list of your profiles.