Status: Update in progress...Loading (1) of 2 components
After you install or update the app, you will see a green progress bar at the top indicating that browser components are being downloaded. Depending on your Internet speed, this process should take 5–10 minutes. However, sometimes it takes longer, and you will see that the number of components the app is trying to download is bigger than their total number. This article explains how to resolve this issue.
Make sure that your computer meets our minimum system requirements. At least 1 GB of free storage space is required for installation.
Some internet service providers may block www.multilogin.com or www.multiloginapp.com domains. Here are several known examples:
- Three UK
- Virgin Media
- Vivo (Brasil)
To check if that is the case for you, try connecting to a VPN, another Wi-Fi network or use mobile internet as a hotspot and then restart Multilogin. This can also help if the speed of your current ISP is slow.
3rd party apps
Antivirus, Firewall, VPN, and certain proxy applications (Proxifier and SocksEscort) installed on your computer may block Multilogin from working correctly. The best option here is to uninstall such apps, but you can also try to disable them or whitelist Multilogin in their settings.
If the issue persists, you can try re-downloading browser components:
- Navigate to the \.multiloginapp.com\data folder, which is located in the user directory
- Windows: C:\Users\%username%\.multiloginapp.com\data
- macOS: /Users/%username%/.multiloginapp.com/data
- Linux: /home/%username%/.multiloginapp.com/data
Cmd + Shift + Hto open a user folder, then press
Cmd + Shift + . (period)to show hidden files. After that, go to the .multiloginapp.com/data folder.
- Delete the deps folder
- Launch Multilogin and let it download all the necessary browser components again
Send us logs
If the issue persists, send us your log files, and we will investigate it further for you. To make sure the log file has the information we need, follow the steps below.
- Restart Multilogin
- Recreate the issue (for example, start a profile, try to edit it and so on)
- Click “My account” → “Open logs directory”
- A folder will open – archive all log files in that folder and send the ZIP or RAR file to [email protected]