Creating browser profiles
A browser profile is set of parameters, which upon launch configures the browser to seem like a unique and separate online identity.
To create a browser profile, use the following process:
- Click on “New browser profile” on the left navigation panel
- Enter the name of the browser profile
- Select which Operating system you want the browser profile to emulate
- Choose the browser you want to use
- Press "Edit proxy settings" if you would like to add proxies
- All browser privacy settings and fingerprints have now been generated automatically to its full capacity, but you may configure them if needed.
- You can edit all IP related settings (TimeZone, WebRTC, and Geolocation) after the Proxy settings
- If you press the "Advanced" settings button on the left navigation panel, you will be able to manage each parameter individually
- Click “Create profile”
After saving, you will a see new browser profiles added.
Quick browser profiles
Quick browser profile allows creating a browser profile fast for sessions that do not need saving.
You can also use proxies for your quick browser profiles, paste them in the field following the example.
An option “Connect to random proxy from the list” means that next time you create a quick browser profile, the software randomly chooses proxy.
If the option is switched off, next time you launch the quick browser, it is connected to the next proxy on the list moving from top to bottom.