Creating browser profiles
A browser profile is a set of parameters that upon launch configure the browser to make it seem like a unique and separate online identity.
To create a browser profile, use the following process:
- Click “Create New” in the left navigation panel
- Enter the name of the browser profile
- Select which Operating System you want the browser profile to emulate
- Choose the browser you wish to use
- Select the “Proxy” tab if you would like to add proxies
host:port:username:passwordand other fields will be populated automatically.
- Click the “Check proxy” button to check the proxy connection
- All browser privacy settings and fingerprints will now have been generated automatically to their full capacity, but you may configure them if needed
We recommend keeping all other default settings unchanged for the profile's best performance.
- You can edit all IP-related settings (TimeZone, WebRTC, and Geolocation) after the Proxy settings
- If you click on the “Advanced” settings tab on the left navigation panel, you will be able to manage each parameter individually
- Click “Create profile”
After saving, you will see a new profile added to the list of your profiles.