Creating browser profiles
A browser profile is a set of parameters that upon launch configure the browser to make it seem like a unique and separate online identity.
To create a browser profile, use the following process:
- Click "Create New" in the left navigation panel
- Enter the name of the browser profile
- Select which Operating System you want the browser profile to emulate
- Choose the browser you wish to use
- Select the "Proxy" tab if you would like to add proxies
host:port:username:passwordand other fields will be populated automatically.
- Click the "Check proxy" button to check the proxy connection
- All browser privacy settings and fingerprints will now have been generated automatically to their full capacity, but you may configure them if needed
We recommend keeping all other default settings unchanged for the profile's best performance.
- You can edit all IP-related settings (TimeZone, WebRTC, and Geolocation) after the Proxy settings
- If you click on the "Advanced" settings tab on the left navigation panel, you will be able to manage each parameter individually
- Click "Create profile"
After saving, you will see a new profile added to the list of your profiles.
Quick browser profiles
The Quick browser profile functionality allows fast creation of browser profiles for sessions that do not need saving.
You can also use proxies for your quick browser profiles. Just paste them into the empty field by following the example (for the "Proxy type" specify HTTP or SOCKS5):
You can choose the sequence in which proxies will be set for each new profile:
- If the option is set to "Sequentially", the next time you launch the quick browser, it will connect to the next proxy on the list moving from top to bottom
- If the option is set to "Randomly", the next time you create a quick browser profile, the software will randomly choose a proxy from the list.