Managing payment methods
Available payment methods
We accept credit cards, PayPal, and crypto payments.
If you choose to use a credit card or PayPal, we may ask you for verification documents. Verification is an integral part of our KYC policy and allows us to ensure that the data we are provided with is genuine and the funds come from a legitimate source.
Crypto payments do not require additional verification. We accept over 50 cryptocurrencies, you can check out the full list here.
Changing a payment method
These steps will help you change your payment method or card / PayPal details on your account.
If you are currently paying with crypto, please contact support for help, as the below functionality is disabled on your account in accordance with our KYC policy.
- Log in to your billing dashboard and click “Billing details”
- Click "Change" under "Current payment method" to change your payment method
- Click “Change“ under "Payment details" to update your credit card or PayPal details
- Add new details and click “Confirm“
Deleting a payment method
Use these steps to disable your next month's automatic recurring payment.
- Log in to your billing dashboard
- Click “Billing details” → “Current payment method” → “Delete“